I am glad you were curious enough to check out this blog. I hope that you will find it interesting. The main purpose if to get an idea of how leisure is in Thailand. As many of you know Dr. Klitzing & I are headed to Thailand in the morning (a 24 hour flight) to teach the equivalent of KNR 170 & KNR 270 to Thai students at Srinakharinwirot University.
Dr. Klitzing & I have a few ideas about what leisure is like there, but we aren’t sure what we are getting into. Hopefully we can keep you posted here and you can see your chosen profession from a new perspective.
1 comment:
Hello ladies-I hope that you arrive in Thailand safe and sound. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your experience. May your trip be fun, productive and educational. With love, Tabitha
Post a Comment